Trapper’s takes great care to provide exceptional service at a value. We promise to always represent our industry and our clients with the respect they deserve. We have spared no expense to invest in the knowledge, equipment & the best staff our industry and region has to offer.. and it is because of that investment, that we are able to provide services at a greater value, on every property, every time.
“Our dedication to professionalism and integrity is our reputation.. our clients satisfaction is our pride!”
Tree Preservation, Removal & Horticultural Services
- Tree Trimming & Preservation
- Trapper’s Tree Service understands that any tree a client would like to trim, is a tree that they would like to keep healthy long term.
- During every estimate, a client will be given the opportunity to learn about their tree and the understand all of the related benefits and potential pitfalls regarding location, growth patterns & the possible threats of their trees. Trapper’s will make recommendations as to the best course of action and help the client understand the cost/benefit associated with our suggested services.
- Trapper’s will always call to attention, if the preservation efforts outweigh the benefit of keeping the tree we respect our clients enough to allow them to make an educated decision.
- Tree Removal
- Tree removal is an much of an art as trimming. When a client has a large technical removal, Trappers has consistently come through and has handled even the most dangerous situations with safety.
- Horticultural Services
- Spring/Fall Cleanup
- Tree Pruning: Full service, expert pruning including, crown raising, thinning,and cleaning, as well as structural pruning, risk mitigation, crown restoration and form.
- Supersonic Air Knife: This tool allows us to work in and around trees and tree roots without damaging them. We can provide inspections, decompression of soil and trenching safely around roots.
- Consultation: Including tree selection, tree risk assessment, construction preservation, tree health evaluation and appraisal.
- Preservation: Construction preservation, increasing health and vigor to increase life span, growth maintenance and written preservation plans.
- Tree Removal: Minimum impact tree removal to protect your valuable landscape. Modern rigging technology is used and safety standards are strictly adhered to.
- Cabling and bolting: Preservation techniques offering supplemental support for weak or damaged trees. We offer non-invasive, dynamic cabling systems that allow movement while preventing failure and it “grows” with your tree!
- Tree Risk Assessment: Risk assesment and mitigation action plans by an ISA Certified Tree Risk Assessor.
- Disease and Pest Management: Diagnosis and identification of disease and insect issues, identification of problem source (tree health issues) and corrective options for the holistic health of your trees.
- Root zone and Soil Treatments: Fertilizing and mychorhizae inoculation. De-compaction, soil analysis, root zone soil improvement, root and root flare inspections.